Dr. R. Ramnarayan
Consultant Restorative / Functional Neurosurgeon
- M.B.B.S: Medical College, Trivandrum, University of Kerala, India.
- M.Ch (Neurosurg), National Institute of Mental Health and NeuroSciences (NIMHANS). Bangalore, India.
- Clinical Associate Singapore General hospital.
- Functional Neurosurgery Fellowship from the Walton Centre for Neurology and Neurosurgery, Liverpool, United Kingdom.
- F.R.C.S - conferred by the Royal College of Surgeons of England, London.
- IFAANS conferred by the American Association of Neurological Surgeons
Current Position :
- Currently visiting consultant Neurosurgeon, New Hope Hospital and other hospitals, Chennai, India.
- Visiting consultant, Rayada Medical centre, Doha, Qatar.
- Visiting consultant, Apollo Hospital, Muscat Oman.
- Visiting consultant, Dar Al Shifa Hospital Kuwait.
- Visiting consultant, Cosmopolitan Hospital and other hospitals Trivandrum.
- Visiting consultant, Ramakrishna Hospital Coimbatore
Dr. Ramnarayan is a member of various professional organisations including :
- Life Member of the Neurological Society of India (NSI).
- International member of the American Association of Neurological Surgeons (AANS).
- Member of the Indian Medical Association, Kerala Chapter, India.
- Life Member of Neurological Society of India (Kerala Chapter).
- Member of the Indian Medical Association, Tamilnadu Chapter, India.
- Life member of the Indian society of Stereotactic and Functional neurosurgeons (ISSFN).
- Life Member of Indian Federation of Neurorehabilitaton (IFNR)
- Life Member of Indian Academy of Cerebral palsy (IACP)
- Life Member of Indian Academy of Neurologists (IAN)